Training for a triathlon isn’t easy. Running, biking, and swimming in one isn’t easy. Recovering from one isn’t easy. Planning your next triathlon isn’t easy. We could go on, but you get it. Triathlons aren’t easy.
Who said it was going to be easy, though? We don’t work out because it’s easy. We don’t push ourselves to the limit because it’s convenient. We do it because we can. We do it because we’re sirens.
Part of being a siren is listening to music. Remember, the ancient Greek sirens would sing to sailors. While we’re not singing (other than in the shower!), we do love the motivation a good playlist gives. Need to push yourself that extra half mile? Throw on Born to Run. Need to get just a few more minutes of training in? Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have you covered.
Find the Tri Sirena Ultimate Triathlon Playlist below! It has a little bit of everything, from classic rock to rap and EDM, and is sure to help you excel on land and in the water. Make sure to give it a listen on Spotify.
Want to take your tri-game to even greater heights? Then check out our performance gear!
· Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
· Applause – Lady Gaga
· Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, feat. Ray Dalton
· Knock You Out (Flaxo Extended Mix) – Bingo Players
· ‘Till I Collapse – Eminem
· Formation – Beyoncé
· Let’s Get it Started – Black Eyed Peas
· Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
· Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
· Let It Go (Armin Van Buuren Remix) – Idina Menzel
· Hey Ya! – OutKast
· Revolution – Diplo
· Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
· Punching in a Dream – The Naked and Famous
· Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
· Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
· Hall of Fame – The Script
· Kick it Up – Top Johnny
· Immortals – Fall Out Boy
· Good Feeling – Flo Rida
· Red Lights (Twoloud Remix) – Tiesto
· I Wanna Go – Britany Spears
· My Hero – Foo Fighters
· Runnin’ Down a Dream – Tom Petty
· Wop – J. Dash
· Endorphins (Tommy Trash Remix) – Sub Focus
· Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
· Thunderstruck – Back in Black
· Party Hard – Andrew W.K.
· I Got More Than a Feeling – Black Eyed Peas/Boston mashup
· I Could Be the One – Avicii and Nicky Romero
· Dog Days are Over – Florida + The Machine
· Beauty and a Beat – Justin Bieber
· Happy – Pharrell Williams
· Take it From Me – Kongos
· Titanium – David Gutta and Sia
· Love on Top – Beyoncé
· Paint it Black – The Rolling Stones
· We Own it – Wiz Khalifa and 2 Chainz
· Rise – Katy Perry
· We Are the Champions - Queen
With this playlist blasting in your ears, you’re going to be ready to conquer any run, ride, or swim. You’re going to be ready to go full siren-mode and take your next triathlon by storm. Sound good? Good. Let’s get to work.
Follow Tri Sirena on IG @tri_sirena_apparel!