- After racing triathlon for so many years, draft legal races have been a new and exciting challenge and a reason to mix up my training. Each DL race is different and it is so fun to rehash what happened with fellow athletes at the finish line because of that!
- Here are six reasons to plan some indoor rides this summer, and a fun way to do it! We’ve included a one-hour workout that will help increase your cadence and speed in the saddle, and a playlist to go along with the drills. All you need to do is clip in, click the link, and go!
- If you have been riding your bike for a while without pain and never got a fit it is still a great idea to go in and get it done, it is never too late. The more miles we log the more our bodies change; a fit will make sure that we are able to get the most out of our efforts and bodies.
- Want to ditch the monotony of your morning commute? Then hop on your bike and pedal to the office!
- It isn't easy picking the right bike for you. It's even harder when you're a tri newbie. That's why we've put together our top bike choices for speed, comfort, and more!
- Siren Luminary Marleen describes her experience attending a triathlon training camp in Gran Canaria, Spain. "...the main reason to go to a training camp is that you have the time and focus to train….A LOT. In that week I trained some 30 hours: I did 16 sessions (e.g. ran 48 miles and cycled 250 miles) whereas I normally do about 10 hours a week. Since the intensity is really low it is perfectly doable."