Summer Essentials: The Sun Protective Long Sleeve Swimsuit
Long sleeve bodysuits are in. They're cute, flattering and super functional. But don't take our word for it.
If Beyonce is on board, we're on board. The long sleeve swimsuit has officially arrived, and it's going to be your new favorite outfit. Here's everything you need to know about this one piece wonder!
What is it?
- A full coverage, sun protective swimsuit! Sleeved rash guards have been popular among surfers and swimmers for years. Our long sleeve, UPF50 swimsuit offers some of the same benefits and more.
Where do you wear it?
- Anywhere there is water! Take it to the pool and swim laps. Hit the beach for an open water swim or a day with your family. Throw it on for an afternoon of stand up paddleboarding. Racing a triathlon? Wear it for your swim then put on tri shorts over it for the bike and run. The performance fabric will keep you cool and dry for your entire race.
Can I wear it in the pool?
- Yes! All of Tri Sirena's UPF50 long sleeve swimsuits are chlorine resistant.
Aren't those sleeves hot?
- Nope! Our performance fabric has actually been shown to reduce your body temperature. The suit also has mesh panels under the arms for additional breathability.
Don't they create drag?
- Again, nope! The amazing thing about this fabric (besides that it feels like butter on your skin) is it is hydrophobic, meaning it whisks away moisture. Keeping you cool and quick!
What's up with the thumbhole?
- It's not just super cute. The hole at the end of the swimsuit's long sleeves ensures your hands stay protected from the sun.
There you have it, everything you need to know about our collection of UPF50 long sleeve swimsuits. Are you ready to feel good, look good and be sun safe? Shop our newest gear now!
Follow us on Instagram @tri_sirena_apparel