Each of these titles brings something to the table for you this winter. Some are stories to warm your heart, while others might give you an edge next racing season. Cuddle up on the couch with a hardback or listen to an audio book on the trainer. We picked out the books you shouldn't miss out on, so enjoy them however you want!
A Life Without Limits by Chrissie Wellington
- Holding multiple impressive records (world's number one female triathlete, no biggie), the author describes her journey to becoming a four time World Champion.
Triathlon Anatomy by Mark Klion, Troy Jacobson
- If you're planning on some intense cross training over the winter, this is a great place to start. With full color illustrations and step-by-step instructions, Triathlon Anatomy has all the information and training guidance you need.
Unthinkable: The True Story about the First Double Amputee to Complete the World-Famous Hawaiian Ironman Triathlon by Scott Rigsby
- This amazing autobiography chronicles Scott Rigsby's struggle after losing both legs in a car accident before moving on to cross the finish line in Kona.
You Are an Ironman: How Six Weekend Warriors Chased Their Dream of Finishing the World's Toughest Triathlon by Jacques Steinberg
- The story of every day triathletes determined to take their "hobby" all the way to Ford Ironman Arizona 2009.
The Women’s Guide to Triathlon compiled by USA Triathlon
- Possibly the most inclusive book on this list. Soak up the wisdom provided by 20 of the world's top tri coaches and athletes.
Slow Fat Triathlete: Live Your Athletic Dreams in the Body You Have Now by Jayne Williams, Tim Anderson (Illustrator)
- For anyone who feels under-prepared or under-qualified to race in a triathlon, this one is for you. Williams' honest, personal and hilarious writing proves that anyone can be a triathlete.
Triathlon for the Every Woman: You Can Be a Triathlete. Yes. You. by Meredith Atwood
- Atwood is your typical hardworking mother, wife, and attorney who decided to take a leap of faith into triathlon. She will convince you that you can, too! Entertaining, informative and inspiring!
Sports Nutrition for Endurance Athletes by Monique Ryan
- Everything you never thought you wanted to know about what to eat, when and how much! Ryan is a highly respected nutritionist in the endurance athlete community and she is here with all the answers.
Swim Speed Secrets for Swimmers and Triathletes by Sheila Taormina
- An Olympic athlete shares her tips and tricks for your best time yet. Her book promises to help you become a more powerful swimmer.
Ready to Run: Unlocking Your Potential to Run Naturally by Dr. Kelly Starrett
- If you're sick of the same injuries plaguing you season after season, check this one out. Dr. Starrett shares his advice on how to run better, longer and pain free.
Open Water Survival Manual: An Expert Guide for Seasoned Open Water Swimmers, Triathletes and Novices by Lynne Cox
- The first person to swim between the United States and the Soviet Union, Cox covers all your questions about open water swimming. Bathing suits, sunscreen, aquatic creatures, fighting currents, waves...it's seriously all in there.
Have you read any of these titles already? What did you think? Tell us in the comments below!
Follow Tri Sirena on Instagram! @tri_sirena_apparel